Use and collection of personal information
At Build Like Noah, we are committed to protecting the privacy of our users and customers.
When you shop on our website, we may collect the personal information you provide us with when you place your order. This information is used for the following purposes:
• To give you the best service possible. We want to ensure your order is processed and delivered to you in an efficient manner. We only share your details with 3rd parties, where it is necessary for the purposes of fulfilling that order.
• To speed up your shopping experience. By retaining your details we ensure subsequent visits are as easy as possible, meaning you don’t have to resubmit certain information each time you shop with us
• To let you know about new products that might interest you. Don’t worry – we won’t bombard you with emails, but we would like to occasionally let you know about special offers and new products that we think may be of interest to you.
• To help us create products that better suit our customers. By keeping a profile of our customers, we are better able to improve our product range and provide more choice for people like you.
Your privacy is of the utmost importance to us. We will:
• Never store your credit card details.
• Never share your details with any 3rd party organisations for the purpose of marketing or communications.
• Only contact you by email if you ‘Opt in’ to receive information from us.
• Comply with the requirements laid out in the Data Protection Act 1998, and the Consumer Contracts Regulations and are therefore obliged to ensure that your personal data is kept secure and up to date, and to respect your wishes.
You may contact us in writing at any time to request a copy of all data and information we hold on you as a customer. There will be a £10 administration charge for this service.
We endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information. However, we cannot guarantee the security of any data that you disclose on-line and we will not be responsible for any breach of security unless this is due to our negligence or wilful default.
Build Like Noah accepts major credit and debit cards including Visa and Mastercard through our payment service providers Sage Pay and Paypal. All credit card details are entered on a secure page and are not processed directly on Build Like Noah’s website. All transaction information passed between Build Like Noah and Sage Pay and Paypal’s systems is encrypted using 128-bit SSL certificates.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites or services. You should note that we are in no way responsible for the content or privacy policies these websites / services may have in place and advise that you use caution and refer to these websites own Privacy statements and terms.
The contents of this site and other publications from Build Like Noah Limited are owned or licensed to Build Like Noah Limited or are used with permission by the owner. Reproduction is strictly by permission only.
Call us on: +44 (0) 203 371 7776 (Mon-Fri 0900-1700)
Write to us at: Build Like Noah, c/o Pearce & Co Chartered Accountants, 39 Gay Street, Bath, BA1 2NT